Thursday, September 29, 2005

Random Shite #3

What's up with last night's episode of Lost? Is it me or did it get us nowhere in the plot? It basically ended in the same exact spot as it did the previous week. I'm going to have to stop watching this show. File this one under the same category as Law & Order. I just can't watch without getting aggravated.

Why do I get stuck with the morons? I'm trying to train someone how to use excel and it took 3 hours (yes, 3 hours!!) to accomplish what could be done in 20 minutes. UGH!!

Did anyone read the news article about how the Danish government compensated Santa for accidentally flying a jet over his farm and killing Rudolph? Yeah...um...was that for real?

I'm adding 4 more links to my blog. The Meaning of Tingo and The Language Guy - I found these blogs to be really interesting, I hope you do too. Paperplates Estate and Chuck Taylors in Gotham - these are personal blogs that are pretty entertaining, at least for me they are.

If you get a chance, go to Google. Type in the word "failure". Then click I'm Feeling Lucky. Some White House intern is having too much fun...

No comments: