Friday, September 02, 2005

Random Shite #1

Right so, it's already the 2nd of September and I'm thinking about Halloween. I really want Joe and I to go as Ghostbusters but I don't think I have him convinced yet.

Why do people complain about their dogs? They're only animals. Do they suppose they are self-sufficient and can solve their own problems? I suppose dogs are meant to be able to walk themselves when they need exercise. YOU are suppose to take care of THEM. That's why they are called pets.

I like how I always feel sleepy at work at the same time everyday. I also like how the air conditioning is fixed at a frigid temperature at which I need to wrap myself in a blanket at my desk. So now I'm sleepy and I have a blanket on. I really like how these two items come together and the end result is an employee sleeping on the job.

I can't stand the fact that when I see watering eyes, I get the waterworks too. I don't know, I guess I'm real sappy.

What's so wrong with looting if the medicine is only going to go bad anyway? Nothing will be salvaged, it's all going to be damaged out at the corporate office, so why not? Take it! If you can take it without getting shot, then you deserve to keep it.

No comments: