Friday, September 16, 2005

Random Shite #2

Yep, the dentist agrees that I should get my wisdom teeth out as quickly as possible, as I'm getting older and it gets more difficult with age. Only thing is, the only oral surgeon covered by my insurance is in Harrisburg. I don't know who I'll find that will drive me up there, wait, and then drive me back. Such an inconvenience!

Jules sent me an email from her on-assignment location in Salisbury Maryland. Seems as though some government building is next door and they just went into code orange. A white powder substance was spotted on the sidewalk and on the doorknobs. This is her email...
The police next door taped off the entire plaza, citing a white powder along the walkway and on the door handles of the courthouse. It appears the entire population of Princess Anne has convened in the parking lot. Biohazard crew workers have swabbed the area (while unmasked others wandered around without caution) and placed the samples in a Hecht's bag. We were told we can leave the building but not to wander around to the left.

She has since received an all clear. Too bad she didn't have the gas mask dad gave us a few years ago. That would've been convenient then, eh?

I'm headed to yet another wedding tomorrow, of which I will comment on upon my return. It will be part two of a three part series I'm doing on weddings I'm attending this month. So I'll be up early tomorrow morning for an overnight trip to Easton PA. Another day with the Metzger family....

Working across the street from my home is very convenient, as I've gone home for lunch and to do some chores. I vacuumed the high traffic areas, put the dishwasher on, dried and folded laundry. I feel so accomplished!

No comments: