Thursday, December 01, 2005

Alvin, Simon, Theodore!

I got my wisdom teeth extracted on Monday. Joe said he was surprised how fast it went. By the time he finished a 4 page article, the doctor came out to tell him we were done.

I cried when the anesthetist came out, I was scared of getting some big scary needle jabbed into my arm. It probably turned out to be a little needle that went into my hand. I don't know, I didn't look.

Joe took care of me all day Monday and he was surprised at how much I could eat. He said he wasn't in the mood to eat when he got his out. I was having apple sauce, jello, and tomato soup.

It's now Wednesday and I'm still sore and a little puffy. But thank god for drugs or else I wouldn't dream of coming to work today. But since it's the first of the month, I've got to get something started.

No comments: