Friday, November 25, 2005

Random Shite #5

British boy band of the '90s, Take That, are reuniting! Robbie Williams will not be joining, but I think I speak on behalf of all Britons when I say it's about time.

I will be getting my wisdom teeth extracted on Monday morning, so I will be away for a few days. Sadly, it will also be a few days away from solid foods as well. I've stocked up the pantry with chicken noodle, tomato, and french onion soups. I would like to get some supplies for some smoothies this weekend.

I'm venturing out to the shops on Sunday. Ikea to return a few things and maybe pick up some small gifts. And possibly to the Asian market to get sushi sets. I'm at work today to avoid the hell that is early bird Black Friday hoardes.

I haven't started Christmas shopping yet, admittedly. And I'm still unsure of what to get for everyone this year. If anyone has good suggestions, I gladly welcome any ideas.

We buckled last night and turned on the heat for the first time this season. With temps getting down to 18 this weekend, no neighbor could possibly help keep our place warm enough. Damn those Canadians with their cold air!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog sophalopalus on. I was searching for information on santa claus suits and came across your post Random Shite #5 - not quite what I was looking for related to santa claus suits but very nice all the same!

We're all getting ready for Christmas and I've just put the finishing touches to my new site specially for kids, or rather their parents and relatives. You can go there and get Santa to send a really nice personalized letter to a youngster. It's great fun! If you have a moment, perhaps you'd enjoy taking a look: Letter from Santa .

Well, a merry Christmas to you and yours!