Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Does God Know About This?

A judge has ruled it unconstitutional to teach intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in a public school science classroom. Thank god! I mean, er, woo hoo!

On a side note, I went to Catholic school for 12 years and in biology class we were taught natural selection and the Big Bang Theory. I never questioned natural selection in a Catholic school. But now I see the irony.

Message to God: Hey man. I think you messed up with the pandas down here. They're animals that live in mountainous regions, right? And yet their primary food grows in tropical areas. Rather than letting nature run its course, we've got people down here at the World Wildlife Federation breeding them in captivity. Is that something you can handle? Or do I need to fill out a form for that?

No comments: