Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I think we are finally going to get some snow. Allegedly 5 inches by morning, but we can never be sure. I'm debating whether to work closer to home tomorrow instead of trudging through traffic to get here. But then again, I checked UPS tracking and one of my gifts is suppose to arrive here at work tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Friday I don't want the gift to sit here all weekend long.

Hmmm...

I was thinking of trekking out into the cold tonight to get some shopping done for everyone else. It's going to be a rough night with the snow and other Christmas shoppers but I've done it before and vaguely remember coming out alive on the other end. So yes, I think I will do it and go out shopping tonight.

Does anyone have any ideas what a 20-something year old guy would want for Christmas? There aren't very many cool affordable things to get on the market this year. Thank god for Aquateen Hungerforce last year! If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'll let you know how the shopping goes when I come back.

No comments: