Thursday, October 20, 2005

What Would You Do?

Ok, so I don't have pictures to post. My home computer is crap. But once I figure out what's wrong with my computer at home, I'll download pics from my camera and show you what I said I would show you.

Anyway, yesterday someone in Oregon won the big old Powerball jackpot worth $340 million. So here's the game...it's called WWYD. What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would pay off my student loan
Buy a Mini Cooper
Buy a bureau for the extra room in the apartment so I can hide the junk
Donate clothes that are more than 5 years old (which is probably 33% of my wardrobe)
Replace what I donated with newer things
Quit my job and open a hat store
Supply farming tools to Africa
Buy a flatscreen TV
Buy a laptop computer and subscribe to high speed internet
Rent a parking spot in the garage across the street
Supply gardening tools to the Codorus Creek Improvement Partnership
Start looking for a summer property
Take a long bus tour of Europe
Give $5 million each to my immediate family
Buy Joe his own cell phone and his own motorcycle
Enroll in a master’s curriculum
Go wild with the Christmas presents this year
Start looking for a house
Throw a big Christmas party
Import a vintage Vespa in good working condition
Rent Merry Maids to clean once every two weeks
Buy a new mp3 player and subscribe to yahoo music
And put the rest in a bank account

Your turn.

No comments: