Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Have An Office. Hip Hip Hooray!

Believe it or not, it takes 5 different people to agree that I can have an office. Why all the red tape? Beats me and who cares, I have an office! I feel so important now, especially since I have a real door that I can shut instead of a pretend door that I imagine shutting when I need imaginary privacy in my former cubicle.

You wanna know something funny? There was a coating of sugar in the top drawer when I opened it. The previous inhabitant must've liked sugar...a lot.

Do you watch The Office? It's a very funny show on Tuesdays. I like it because the boss is so clueless, it's almost painful to watch the situations he gets himself into. And watching awkward silence on television is...well...awkward. You should see it sometime. Really.

1 comment:

Hollipop said...

The Office has gotten funnier this season. I was disappointed in it last season, but that was because I was already in love with the original.

It was actually one of those Brit show copies. Why they can't just air the Brit show, I don't know. If you think this one is good, watch that one, it's about a million times better and the level of creepiness and discomfort the boss brings is unfathomable compared to this one. LOVE it!