Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wish List

Dear Santa,

I would really like a laptop and get rid of the huge clunker that is currently occupying space and time in my apartment. And with that, something faster than dial up service would greatly be appreciated.

Some new cardigans would be nice, a lot of my sweaters are shrinking in the arms or shrinking all around. So if you do decide to bring sweaters this year, please check the label and make sure it's NOT dry clean only.

There are a few items that are a hassle to buy throughout the year so if you could stock me up with the following, it would be super sweet:
votive candles
liquor i.e., vodka, rum
toiletries i.e., lotion, body wash, hand soap

As you already know, I like to be organized when you come around every year. So some magazine files or some plastic boxes to keep things neat and tidy are good ideas for around the apartment.

Although I really don't need another MP3 player, I would like a new one since the one I own is already outdated in memory and people would laugh at me if they saw how little it stores. I'm not saying I want an ipod, any good quality MP3 player is fine by me.

I was very dazzled by the My Flat in London purse at the hat shop at the beach and I was good and didn't buy it. So I'm asking you to get me that purse now for Christmas. I think I deserve it. I promise I won't mistreat it if I get it for Christmas.

These are the major things I would like this year, Santa. I know I have a lot more to ask for but I'm pretty confident that my family will get me the other things. I hope to see these items under the tree, I know for a fact I was on the good kid list. Thanks Santa.

Sincerely,
Sophalopalus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning sophalopalus on, I find reading blog articles like Wish List most rewarding at times. It enhances the experiences of life in many cases.

Being a physician, amongst other things I often have a soft spot for blogs related to website mechanic and /or sites that are built around website mechanic type items.

Once again, thank you sophalopalus on, and I will look for your posts again in the future. :-)