Saturday, June 30, 2007

If You Could Go Back and Change One Thing What Would It Be?

I answered this question in a MySpace Survey that I posted as a bulletin. My response was "I'd try to be friendlier". I thought a bit more about this and figured I'd elaborate on that.

I'd say my fatal flaw is that I start out hating people at first and then discover reasons to like them. Rather than the other way around like most other people. They start out giving you the benefit of a doubt and figure you're a nice person and then find your flaws and start disliking you as a result.

I don't really see this as a good idea at all. Why meet someone and assume they're a good person when they could be serial killer? I'd rather assume the worse and then be relieved with it's not true. Sure, you have less friends that way but who cares. I know for a fact I don't have psychos in my life. And frankly, I like it that way.

No comments: