Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Weekend With My Parents

Really nowadays, I judge the success of a day with my parents by whether or not I come out alive on the other end. I had to spend the whole Memorial Day weekend with them and a good chunk of that time was in a minivan.

But I got to see my grampa for his 80th birthday party, which is probably the last time I'll see him.

Nevertheless, my mom and dad are your typical crazy parents with your typical crazy idiocyncracies. Like getting all worked up when playing cards. My dad gets all crazed in the eye when people play cards. And he acts like he knows how to "beat the system". And then my mom tells us that you have to show everyone how successful you are by dressing up and driving a fancy car at all times. That's just the tip of the iceberg, you have no idea what lies underneath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/257.html or http://neveo.info/308.html