Thursday, May 04, 2006

Let's "FACE" It

My mom's had some work done.

Therefore I will get some work done.

Nothing major. She just had a chemical peel, teeth bonded, eyebrows tattooed. The most major thing was the time she got that crease stitched into her eyelids. For one reason or another, when I tell people that my mom did these things they think it's weird. Like, "Only people in Hollywood do that stuff." But to me, it's not as bad as getting major work done like liposuction or implants. The other stuff just makes sense to me.

So there will be a day when I do some home improvement. I already have a list, in no particular order.

Teeth bleached
Underbite fixed
If there's laser surgery for cellulite, sign me up.

As my body changes through the years, I'm sure I will have different items on this list, but this is just for now.

No comments: