Thursday, March 09, 2006

Out of Office Assistant

We're off to Canada next week. Take some time to soak in some cool clean air. Taste some glacial water. Relax in a remote town where no one speaks English. We'll get a chance to head up to Saint Sauveur for some snowboarding and see how much I've really learned this year.

This will be the first time we'll see little Isadora. Play with Gabby and see how the barn is coming along. We're going to have lots of fun.

I always always always freak out before a trip. Even though it's no big deal if I forget something and I can always just go out and buy an extra pair of pants or something, I feel like there is never enough planning to do ahead of time. Right after this I'm going to start putting together mix-n-match outfits for the week, so I can save space in my duffle. Toiletries. Sleeping clothes. Snowboarding equipment. Clearing out the fridge. Getting the cats' stuff packed for boarding. Light cleaning (I like coming home to a clean apartment). Charge the batteries. Pick out CDs. Launder clothes I want to bring.

Ugh, I gotta go. I gotta get started.

No comments: