Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Shite #12

FA Premier League- I started my fantasy team a little late but so far it's going okay. I'm ranked 803,287th so far overall. It's still in the bottom half and I slacked during the last week, but I'm making some good points with Van Persie and Fabregas. We're off this week but I figured I'd give you guys an update.

Okay. Crazy science fiction shit has been happening. My previous post was about crazy amoeba boring holes up to the brains of young boys in the Southwest. Now I saw a video of some dude who had an ear grafted to his arm. No kidding. Look at this...
Talk to the hand
Talk to the hand


Remember back in March when I told you about Creature Feature? Well, I saw them live in Baltimore this week and they killed it. You really need to listen to them.

Joe and I recently decided on our Halloween costumes. I can't tell you what they are now. But I promise it'll be super cool. I bought a pattern and fabric this week so I've got a sewing project underway in full force. Hint: old-skool TV show characters.

I may be taking a trip to Vietnam in January. Other than the serious mental and psychological issues I'll have going there, I think it'll be an interesting time. Joe said he'd go with me, so at least I'll have a someone to share the experience with. I'll keep you updated on the plans.

No comments: