Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2007-2008 Fantasy Soccer

Fuck! I missed the first 3 weeks of Premier League. Now my competitive spirit is slightly ruined. I hastily threw together my team, as much as I could remember from last season, and hope that I can catch up with the rest of the world with points. I did make some worthy trades though. Suck on this...

Goalkeepers: Van der Sar, Jaaskalainen
Defenders: Dunne, Neville, Ferdinand R, Ferdinand A, Carragher
Midfield: Lampard, Butt, Fabregas, Reo-Coker, Hamann
Strikers: Van Persie, Campbell, Agbonlahor

Don't ask me how I figured out how to afford Frank Lampard. I think I started with him and worked my way down. And I don't remember Fabregas and Van Persie being that expensive before. Doesn't matter, I'm ready to play!

FA Premier League

No comments: