Thursday, January 04, 2007

Movie Review: Superman Returns

First things first. Superman is a super-dreamy superhero.

Ok, so this movie is pretty good. It made me look up Superman on Wikipedia to catch up on the whole mythology. Here are some points I would like to highlight regarding this movie.

- It actually wasn't hokey that Superman in 2006 was still wearing blue tights and red underwear.

- Ok, the crappy dialogue (or lack thereof) was a lowlight.

- Great casting! I'm so glad they got a no-name actor to play Superman, rather than stuffing someone like Brad Pitt into the role. Also, good call on Kevin Spacey being Lex Luthor.

- I had a hard time believing Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane. She just looked too young next to Brandon Routh.

- The Superman curl is awesome, of course.

All in all, I gave this movie 5 eggrolls out of 5. I would happily see it again.

No comments: