Thursday, September 07, 2006

Top 5 Must-See TV (Fall 2006)

1. The Office. Jenna (Pam) says that the season premier of The Office will pick up "in real time". I don't know if that means that we'll see what happens between Jim and Pam or not. But in any case, I'm dying to see what happens. Best show since Friends.

2. My Name Is Earl. So clever, this show. Every single character is so good. I love Randy, love Crabman, love Joy. I just love this show.

3. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. See my post on August 20th for all my ass kissing worship of Tony. I love this guy.

4. NFL Football. Really. There's nothing like football weather, crazy fans, buffalo wings, chili, and something good on TV on Sunday nights.

5. Dog Whisperer. You laugh now, but I challenge you to start watching that show and not watch the whole marathon.

No comments: