Monday, January 02, 2006

Stabby McKnife

This year, I promise to do the following...

1. I'm going to start posting pictures. For real. I know, I've actually posted blogs referring to pictures that aren't even there. But for real now, in 2006 I'm really going to post pictures.

2. I'm going to start a fan page for these guys at Cutlery Corner. C'mon have you seen this show??? You don't know what you're missing. PAXTV channel 76 in my area at about 2:30 in the morning on Sundays. Where the hell else are you going to get something like this????

Cutlery Corner

Not only do you get this sweet sword but you get all the knives behind Tom for TWO BUCKS!!!! and they throw in genuine leather sheaths for free. FREE, people! Get your asses online and load up your arsenal. You won't know who you were without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the show and you are right! Its as entertaining as it promises. Sometimes they cut themselves. You'd swear they are wasted sometimes. I guess the best way to get excited about knives is whiskey!