Friday, January 06, 2006

Sophalopalus, From A to Z

A is for Age:
27. I don't know how that happened.

B is for Booze of choice:
Bailey's on ice. But I drink cap'n'coke more often.

C is for Career:
Copy and Paster, frequent Button Pusher and Mouse Clicker.

D is for your Dog's name:
Dog's name would be Pibber, if only he existed.

E is for Essential items you use every day:
Couch. I can do just about anything on my big cushy couch.

F is for Favorite song at the moment:
Seriously? [Sigh] Uh, the first thing that popped in my mind is MCR's "I'm Not Okay".

G is for favorite Games:
I like Texas Hold 'Em a lot. But if I had to go old skool, I'd choose Centipede.

H is for Hometown:
York

I is for Instruments you play:
No instruments.

J is for Jam or Jelly you like:
I don't eat jam that often but if I had to choose, I'd pick strawberry.

K is for Kids:
No kids.

L is for Last kiss:
I'm sick so it had to be before Wednesday. Probably New Years Eve.

M is for Most admired trait:
Most people say I have the shiniest hair.

N is for Name of your crush:
Crush? Ha, that's just silly.

O is for Overnight hospital stays:
No hospital stays.

P is for phobias:
Drowning.

Q is for quotes you like:
"Let's get plastered and modify stuff".

R is for biggest Regret:
When Coach asked the class who doesn't want a class song, I should've raised my hand.

S is for Sweets of your choice:
I like fruity gummy candy.

T is for Time you wake up:
Alarm goes off at 6:30. I get out of bed at, like, 8:00.

U is for Underwear:
What's the question?

V is for Vegetable you love:
Cucumber

W is for Worst Habit:
Jittery legs.

X is for X-rays you've had:
My arms once. My upper and lower back multiple times. I have a lot of bone deformities.

Y is for Yummy food you make:
Egg rolls and ribs.

Z is for Zodiac sign:
Cancer

No comments: