Monday, August 29, 2005

Man's Best Friend

I tore up my stomach Saturday night at Natron's birthday party. I felt like I had to vomit but I couldn't. It was so bad. But I had a great time nonetheless. That's a pretty cool crowd to be at a party with. They aren't too numbskulled.

The more Joe and I see dogs, the more Joe wants a puppy. I always see that tear just about ready to form in his eye when he starts thinking about his own puppy. There was a nice looking one-year old boxer there that was very well behaved. We were very impressed with that dog. And then there was a little 18 month old black something, I forget, that was so cute. It belongs in a laundry softener commercial. He keeps watching that Dog Whisperer show on the National Geographic channel- or whatever- and he sees these dogs. He gets all excited and then tells me about these poor little dogs that need to be taken better care of.

Joe even has a name picked out, if we get a boy dog -- Pibber. Named after the great party beer Pabst Blue Ribbon. I can actually imagine Joe out in the backyard playing with a new black lab puppy. That would be so cute.

Me, I'm still attached to Felony. I don't think any cute animal could come between me and the baloney. He's much too cute and handsome to come second banana to a newbie.

Until then, we will only be dreaming of little Pibber.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon Osbourne has low tolerance for Iron Maiden
Only until recently, Ozzy Osbourne has been the face of dark, remorseless evil with those wide, sunken eyes and maniacal grin.
Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a wealth knowledge site. It pretty much covers wealth knowledge related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Army official who questioned Halliburton deal reported demoted
A top US Army contracting official who criticized a large, noncompetitive contract with the Halliburton Company for work in Iraq The newspaper said Bunnatine Greenhouse has worked in military procurement for 20 ...
Don McClendon

I have a generate web traffic site. It pretty much covers generate web traffic related stuff.

check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Natasha Robinson on Mobile Marketing
This past weekend I had a dream that involved Danny Sullivan , Chris Sherman , RustyBrick and the sinister looking bunny from Donnie Darko .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a penile enlargement techniques site. It pretty much covers penile enlargement techniques related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)