Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Obsessed About A Girl

So basically the whole reason I've come back is because I've become compulsively obsessed about Kate Simmerson. I don't know what the deal is, but she really gets under my skin. I've felt crappy for the last two days and she's made me second guess myself. How dare she!

I just feel like she's out there and being the life of the party. While Joe loses his old friends because he's with me. I realize I'll never be part of a certain point in his life and that the only things I can do is forge new memories that he'll cherish more than the times he had in high school. But believe me, it's really hard to do.

I think that now that i've gotten these ill feelings out on the table, I can move forward. That is until I see her again and that nasty smirk she has.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a total loser. Get a life...