Monday, November 05, 2007

House Beautiful

Joe and I are less than 3 weeks away from settling on a house. It's a stressful time, just waiting around. And I'm awfully sad about moving out of the apartment. It's just what I've always wanted in an apartment. The loft has just been really good to us.

But moving into a house will be an interesting adventure. There'll be more room for the cats to run and jump and room for us to entertain and stuff. The only thing I can do to keep the stress at bay is to think about the dressing room we'll have and the decorating and painting we'll do to really make the house our home.

There are a lot of things we need though. And that makes us really stressed out. All those things we never had but will need with a new house and the money we'll need to acquire those things. It's just a daunting project that we need to tackle one day at a time.

With the holidays upon us, I just can't help but get anxious about everything.

No comments: