Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where Did the Month Go?

How is it already Thanksgiving week? I don't even remember the days after Halloween. And now I feel the onslaught of holiday hustle and bustle. I haven't even given a thought to my Christmas list yet and haven't firmed up the party date to even start the invites. Yikes.

I will probably take off Black Friday. To catch up on the above things and make lists and get my car inspected. It's going to be a crazy holiday season this year.

To Do List:
Make Christmas wish list.
Make gift lists for giftees.
Decide on party date.
Make invites (should I do the sleds again, or just paper?).
Schedule appointment for car inspection.
Make Christmas card list (check for updated addresses).
Make Christmas crafts (soaps, cookies).
Coordinate the shipping of long distance gifts.

What else am I missing?

No comments: