Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Little Apple


After spending 2 days in NYC under the wing of Dan the Man, I feel like the big intimidating city of New York isn't as big after all. I still have bad sense of direction and still didn't understand where I was going, but walking in the same neighborhood over and over again definitely helped me feel not so small.

There is definitely one thing for sure, there's too much to do. I felt like I wasn't doing what I wanted to do during my visit, but only because the choices are never ending. And if something didn't pan out, it didn't ruin your evening. Deciding on what to eat...forget it. You might as well agree to come up with a system to choose restaurants for you. But it's all the reason to keep coming back.

Among the highlights include strolling Central Park, going to 2 Broadway shows, pushing through Times Square, and trying to identify the celebrity on the blue carpet. And things went quite cheaply. All this really made me realize that the city wasn't for crazy people. Like, hey, this place is actually habitable. I could live here.

Maybe next time, I'll make it to downtown, eat at both Tiny Thai and Cozy Thai, do some shopping, and take in another museum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»