Thursday, June 27, 2002

my flight was delayed again yesterday coming home from manchester. i was really pissed off about it. all i wanted to do was go home. i had enough of massachusetts. i had of enough of crappy tv channels at the hotel. i had enough of no one to hang out with. all i wanted to do was go home. but nooooo....my flight had to be delayed. it totally sucked. not only that but when i came home, peepo wasn't home and the coffee table and kitchen were a mess. when peepo finally came home, he wasn't fit for conversation. that ticked me off.

and now i have to go back to mass on sunday. all i want to do is get home early on wednesday for once. i have off on friday and i just want to start my weekend early. i also hope to get my expense check before then. but that's a long shot.

No comments: